Get the Most Out of Your Practice
Anyone entering the studio certifies and confirms that:
- He/she is not experiencing any symptoms of illness, including, fever, runny nose, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or significant lethargy.
- He/she has not been out of the country or province for the past 14 days.
- He/she has not come into contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19, unless having subsequently received a negative test for the virus.
- He/she has not been diagnosed with Covid-19, unless he/she has subsequently fully recovered and has received a negative test result.
- He/she will familiarize yourself with all studio protocols and policies, and abide by them at all times.
2. AT THE STUDIO
- Please observe silence in and around the practice rooms.
- Please arrive to class on time. Late-comers will not be permitted once the class has started.
- The Studio is a scent-free environment. Please refrain from wearing perfume or other scents.
- All cell phones are to be turned off or put on silent upon entering the Studio, and may not be taken into the practice rooms.
Covid-19 Temporary Measures:
- Anyone entering the Studio must wear a face covering at all times, except it may be removed once on the mat for practice and appropriately physically distanced.
- Class participants may not enter the studio more than 10 minutes prior to the start time of their class.
- Anyone entering the Studio must wash his/her hands upon entering the Studio, or must use the hand sanitizer that is available throughout the Studio.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet or more must be respected throughout the Studio at all times.
- Bathroom and entrance capacity limits must be respected at all times.
- The change rooms are temporarily closed. Please come prepared to take class as you may not change in studio. Class participants may not allow guests or children to wait in the Studio while classes are ongoing.
3. IN CLASS:
- Please respect the Instructor and the energy of the room. We offer led classes: subject to modifications or any rest time/breaks that you require.
- Please do not adjust the thermostats/fans in the studios.
Covid-19 Temporary Measures:
- Please exit the practice rooms as soon as the class is done to allow time for disinfecting the space. No pictures or extra practice time for the time-being.
- Instructors will not be providing hands-on adjustments.
- We will not be providing mat rental service
- We will not be providing props
- All mats are to be placed within designated spots.
- Please respect your fellow yoga students, instructors and staff. Disruptive or harassing conduct of any kind will not be tolerated, and may result in the immediate suspension of a membership or a ban from the studio.
- Please leave all valuables at home –Yoga Bodies is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Please do not leave mats at studio. Unclaimed mats will be removed.
- Any comfortable clothing may be worn for classes; clothing must be worn over undergarments. No topless or lycra/speedos for men.
- Individuals who do not comply with the above guidelines may be denied entry into a class and/or the studio, and serious or repeated violations of the above guidelines may result in the cancellation of a studio membership or class passes without notice, and/or a studio ban.
- These guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.