Studio Policy & Etiquette
I understand classes can be cancelled and or changed at anytime without notice. Memberships are non-refundable and or non-transferable. Members must abide by studio etiquette. Membership will be terminated with no refund if any etiquette is not followed and or property of Yoga Bodies is taken from Yoga Bodies studio.
Group Class Cancellation Policy:
$15 late cancel/no show fee fee will automatically be charged to your credit card or Yoga Bodies account.
Late cancel – Client must cancel a minimum of 1 hour prior to start of class.
Private Classes Cancellation Policy:
We require 24 hours notice to cancel private class. Notice must be sent by email to [email protected] Thank you.
If you would like to cancel or modify a reservation or appointment:
- log in to your Yoga Bodies account
- click My Schedule
- choose class you would like to cancel
- click cancel
Get the Most Out of Your Practice
Anyone entering the studio certifies and confirms that:
- He/she is not experiencing any symptoms of illness, including, fever, runny nose, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or significant lethargy.
- He/she has not been out of the country for the past 14 days.
- He/she has not come into contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19, unless having subsequently received a negative test for the virus.
- He/she has not been diagnosed with Covid-19, unless he/she has subsequently fully recovered and has received a negative test result.
- He/she will familiarize yourself with all studio protocols and policies, and abide by them at all times.
2. AT THE STUDIO
- Please observe silence in and around the practice rooms.
- Please arrive to class on time. Late-comers will not be permitted once the class has started.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or other scents.
- All cell phones are to be turned off or put on silent upon entering the Studio, and may not be taken into the practice rooms.Please leave mat bags, purses, etc., in the change rooms. Lockers are provided. Please bring your own lock.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times while at the studio, other than when attending an approved class.
Covid-19 Temporary Measures:
- Anyone entering the Studio must wear a face covering at all times, except it may be removed once on the mat for practice and appropriately physically distanced.
- Class participants may not enter the studio more than 15 minutes prior to the start time of their class.
- Anyone entering the Studio must wash his/her hands upon entering the Studio, or must use the hand sanitizer that is available throughout the Studio.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet or more must be respected throughout the Studio at all times.
- Bathroom and entrance capacity limits must be respected at all times. No changing in locker rooms but you may hang you jacket/coat. Showers are temporarily off limits due to Covid-19 protocols
- Class participants may not allow guests or children to wait in the Studio while classes are ongoing.
3. IN CLASS:
- Please respect the Instructor and the energy of the room. We offer led classes: subject to modifications (no hands on modification during Covid-19) or any rest time/breaks that you require, please follow the class.
- Please do not adjust the thermostats/fans in the studios.
- If you must leave early, please advise the instructor in advance. Please do not leave during savasana. Please respect the savasana of your fellow yogis by remaining still during this time, and refraining from further additional asana, including stretching, inversions, etc.
- At the end of class, please return all props to appropriate area; please do not block the Mat Storage Area with props.
- Please refrain from coming to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, i.e. runny nose, cough or fever.
Covid-19 Temporary Measures:
- Please exit the practice rooms as soon as the class is done to allow time for disinfecting the space. No pictures or extra practice time for the time-being.
- Instructors will not be providing hands-on adjustments.
- All mats are to be placed within designated spots.
- No refunds, no exchange, no holds, non transferable and not shareable.
- Please respect your fellow yoga students, instructors and staff. Disruptive or harassing conduct of any kind will not be tolerated, and may result in the immediate suspension of a membership or a ban from the studio.
- Please leave all valuables at home –All Yoga Bodies Studios are not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Please do not leave mats. Unclaimed mats will be removed.
- Any comfortable clothing may be worn for classes; clothing must be worn over undergarments. Men must wear a top while practicing. Please dress appropriate and respectful as we are trying to maintain a family environment. Young clients attend our studios.
- Individuals who do not comply with the above guidelines may be denied entry into a class and/or the studio, and serious or repeated violations of the above guidelines may result in the cancellation of a studio membership or class passes without notice, and/or a studio ban.
- These guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.